Blueberry Newborn Simplex - Used
This item is a newborn rental return item from our Newborn Cloth Diaper Rental Program. The diapers have been used for approximately 1 to 3 months. All sales of used diapers are final. Also note that there is no warranty on used diapers.
Our definitions of EUC (excellent used condition) is the diaper looks just about brand new. Fully prepped. No staining. Perfect elastic, snaps, aplix and PUL. VGUC (Very Good Used Condition) simply means that it might look like it's been washed a dozen + times, however still in almost perfect condition. Snaps, elastic and PUL should still be excellent. The diaper may have a few small pills in the PUL (exterior) and faint staining. GUC (good used condition) functional diaper, elastic still has lots of live, hook and loop very functional however might either be not as strong or not "pretty", may be some staining. PUL may be pilly.
The diapers returned from the rental program have been washed and dried in the sunlight. Please contact us for more specific information.
A unique all-in-one diaper design that combines the convenience of an all-in-one diaper while providing the absorbency adjustability of a pocket diaper.
It is made with a waterproof outer layer and 11 layers of 100% cotton birdseye fabric in the wet zone.
The diaper has pocket openings on both ends that allows you to increase the diaper's absorbency by adding extra inserts. This also enables any extra stuffed-in doubler or insert to agitate itself out in the wash. Half of the soaker pad is attached, while the other half also comes out through one of the pocket openings during the washing cycle. The result is a diaper that is thoroughly cleaned inside out and dries fast-either in the dryer or on the line.
Made in the USA or Mexico
Before using the diapers: wash and dry your diaper once in warm water (up to 140F) with detergent prior to first use. This causes the fibers to shrink, fluff up and become more absorbent.
If you bought several diapers, you may want to pre-wash one first as we can only refund or exchange on unused/unwashed products.
- Keep your wet and dirty diapers in a diaper pail.
- Wash your diapers on warm/hot (up to 140F/60C) with the recommended amount of detergent per load as stated on the detergent box/bottle. Over-dosing on detergent also produces build up and is the single most common cause of leaking problems as it will leave residue causing your diapers to possibly leak, or leave baby with a rash. Using too little on the other hand, will cause your diapers to stink.
- An additional rinse can be used for particularly soiled loads. Make sure that your diapers are rinsed clean.
- Any residue from poop, urine, detergent or vinegar can make your diapers smell.
- Tumble dry on warm/hot (up to 140F/60C) or line dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or diaper rash creams. Softeners & creams leave a waxy residue on the fabric making them less absorbent, water repellent and may potentially cause leaks. Be aware that if you use dryer sheets in your dryer for other laundry this can coat your dryer and transfer to your diapers. This build up can cause repelling, leaks and rashes in sensitive skin.
- Do not use bleach. This will cause the diaper's fabric & elastic to prematurely deteriorate.
- Do not stretch the diaper while it is still warm. Allowing the diaper to cool after taking it out of the dryer will extend the life of its elastic.
- Stain removal. If staining occurs, it is important that any products used on the diapers and covers to remove the stains are mild so as not to irritate the baby's skin and/or cause the diapers to prematurely deteriorate. In most cases, laying the stained diapers out in the sun is the safest and most effective way of removing stains.