Diaper Rite Newborn Diaper Cover
Diaper Rite's new Newborn Cloth Diaper Cover is not only one of the most economical cloth diaper covers on the market, it's quality made and versatile too!
Newborns have round bellies and skinny legs, and need diapers shaped and sized just for them. We designed our newborn diaper cover with an adjustable rise to give you a perfect fit every time. You can expect the Diaper Rite Newborn Diaper Cover to fit most babies from 5-15lbs.
Diaper Rite's front and back flap make this cover ideal for use with prefolds or your favorite stay-dry insert. Two flaps hold them in place and provide extra coverage against leaks and wicking. The back flap is also elasticized to help better secure the the prefold or insert and prevent bunching. This cover also works well over your favorite fitted cloth diaper as well.
- Double layer waterproof TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane Laminate) Outer
- Double leg gussets to contain messes.
- Front and back flaps to hold your insert and prefolds in place.
- Durable snap closure.
- Adjustable to fit most babies 5-15lbs.
How to Use the Diaper Rite Newborn Diaper Cover
1. Snap down the rise to best fit your baby.
2. Fit cover over diaper, wrap around baby and fasten snap closure.
3. Change once wet or soiled.
Fabric Content: 100% Polyester with thermoplastic polyurethane laminate
Care Instructions: Knock solids in toilet, snap up at waist, and store in a dry pail or wet bag until ready to launder. Rinse on cold with no detergent. Wash warm with detergent and follow with an extra rinse if desired. Lay flat or tumble dry on low heat. No bleach, softeners, or diaper creams. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.