K8eBands- Child Band
Comes with one child band in the color of your choice.
K8ebands are a safety device for children. K8ebands were originally designed with autistic and special needs children in mind. However, after the development of the band we realized that it will help save lives of ALL children.
- K8ebands have a water sensor that will help prevent accidental drownings. The bands are waterproof but, if the band (child) is submerged in water it will alert the parent band with vibration, lights and sound. The water sensor can be turned on/off.
- K8ebands has a set “safe zone” of 30 feet. If the child wonders 31 ft away from the parent’s band, the parent band will be alerted.
- K8ebands has a “break-a-way” feature that will allow the band to breakaway in the event of an entrapment. Otherwise, the child band may not be put on or taken off without the special key that is housed on the parents’ band. We are hopeful this special feature will prevent a predator from removing the child’s band as well. This will also prevent the child from removing the band.
- Each parent and child band will be synchronized when placed on the charger. However, the child band will have a one-year battery life, thereafter.
- There is a low battery indicator. The parent band has an approximant charge time of 18 hours before it needs to be charged again.
- Each synchronized band will not be interfered by other signals or bands.
- The technology is simple, but powerful!
- There will be no need to purchase apps, phones, or monthly service fees.
So You Want To Learn More About Your K8eBand? Click here
to go to the K8eBand site for videos on how to link the bands and how to unlock the child band.
In order to use your K8eBands you are not required to register them, but you will need to register them if you want them under warranty. Also, if you choose not to register, K8eBands would not be able to send you a replacement key should you ever need one for safety reasons. You can register them here
. All child bands come with a one year complete manufacturer warranty!
Child bands do not come with a charger. The battery life is one year. The battery does have to be replaced, however if they reach out to K8eBands BEFORE the battery life is done ( so that they are not going without a band) they will replace the battery at a cost of $10. The reason it is set it up this way is that with us doing the approx. one year battery we were able to get a longer life time verses if it had to be charged. Plus they did not want the parents to ever have to take it off to charge if they need the band on the child 24/7.