My Sweet Pickle's Newborn Cloth Diaper Rental Options
We charge a flat monthly rental fee of $34.99 for renting out up to 36 diapers. 37 - 48 diapers is $46.99/month and 49-60 diapers is $58.99/month. To purchase your monthly rental fee click HERE. We recommend purchasing 2 months up front and then purchasing additional months later on if needed. We also will require you pay deposit per diaper. The amount of the deposit varies based on which diapers you want to order and is refundable (see rental information for more details) after the diapers are return and inspected for any damage.
The following newborn diapers are available for rental:
- Sweet Pea BAMBOO Newborn All-In-One: Super easy to use newborn diapers that will fit for a long time. If you use these, we highly recommend purchasing a few Geffen Newborn Absorbers to add to your Sweet Pea Newborn AIO to add absorbency. We really love the fit of Sweet Pea on a newborn. Sweet Pea fits 5-12 lbs (although we think the upper weight limit is closer to 15-16). They have a Velcro closure and have rise snaps to allow the umbilical order to heal. Available in hook and loop (Velcro) closure only. You can find more information on Sweet Pea Newborn AIO diapers here.
- Smart Bottoms Smart One Newborn AIO: The Smart Bottoms Born Smart Newborn diaper is an organic AIO fits most babies from 6 – 16 lbs. The interior of the diaper boasts 4 layers of organic cotton sewn in to the diaper and an additional 4 layer snap-in insert (included). The unique design allows for easy cleaning and quick drying with enough absorbency to grow with your newborn. There is a cut out at the top of the diaper to allow for umbilical cord healing. Available in snap closure only. We recommend adding a newborn booster to these diapers. They can be purchased here. You can find more information on Born Smarts here.
- bumGenius Littles 2.0 Newborn All-in-One Diaper: bumGenius Newborn cloth diapers fit from 6-12 pounds. They are intended for a newborn and fit low, below the navel, to keep the umbilical area dry. This diaper is designed to fit during that itty-bitty newborn stage. Because of this, we do not recommend you renting an entire stash of this newborn AIO. You can find more information on BumGenius Newborn AIO diapers here.
- Blueberry Simplex Newborn AIO Diaper: By far the favorite of all the newborn diapers on the market. The diaper has pocket openings on both ends that allows you to increase the diaper's absorbency by adding extra inserts. This also enables any extra stuffed-in doubler or insert to agitate itself out in the wash. Half of the soaker pad is attached, while the other half also comes out through one of the pocket openings during the washing cycle. The result is a diaper that is thoroughly cleaned inside out and dries fast-either in the dryer or on the line. Available in snap closure only. There is a rise snap to allow for umbilical cord healing. This diaper fits from 6-16lbs. You can find more information on Blueberry Simplex Newborn AIO diapers here.
- Grovia Newborn AIO Diaper: This diaper fits from 5-12 lbs. Similar to the Bumgenius Newborn AIO, we don’t recommend a full stash if you are renting for more than a month because babies tend to grow out of them fast. Available in snap closure only. You can find out more info on Grovia Newborn AIO diapers here.
- Thirsties Natural Fiber Newborn AIO: The latest and greatest newborn diaper on the market! This newborn AIO diaper features 8 natural fiber thirsty layers and will fit from 5 to 14 lbs. Available in snap and hook and loop (Velcro closure). You can find more information on the snap version here and the Velcro version here.
To purchase your monthly rental fee click HERE. We recommend purchasing 2 months up front and then purchasing additional months later on if needed.
For more details on the Newborn Rental Program Click HERE and be sure to review our terms and conditions.
If you have any additional questions after reading the information, please contact us HERE.
Rentals do not earn reward points. No coupon codes can be used on diaper rentals.