Soft, stretchy, durable, & ultra-absorbent.
A year-round essential for cloth diapering.
Sustainablebabyish knit covers are made from öko-tex certified wool yarns and are double-layer knit, making them breathable, soft, and comfortable–perfect for cloth diapered children from newborns to toddlers. Sustainablebabyish knit wool covers have a high rise to cover one-size diapers, prefolds, and all fitteds, flats, and snapless-multi diapers.
Content: 93% wool | 7% lycra.
Care: hand wash, lanolize (click here for instructions – note we do carry Sloomb wool care products), lay flat to dry – do not machine wash.
öko-tex certified wool yarns & dye, made in a socially and environmentally responsible knit house in China.
The sustainablebabyish knits line is in the one diaper-one treeTM program.
We cannot ship outside of the US.
What makes Sloomb wool different?
- Sustainablebabyish knits are the softest machine knit wool in the industry
- All knits are double layer throughout for a natural, breathable, and bulletproof solution for year-round use
- Wool is an economical choice - only 3-4 wool covers are needed to successfully cloth diaper and generally need to be washed once every few weeks
- Beautiful and rich colors from environmentally friendly dyes and dyeing methods that meet the industry's highest standards, thereby ensuring the correct criteria for color stability, color fastness and the use of non-toxic additives
- Our commitment to using wool that is farmed practicing ecologically sustainable methods
- Our wool is spun and dyed in GOTS, Öko-Tex, and ISO 9001:2000 certified facilities that meet the highest standards of quality, environmental protection and cultural and social commitment
- Biodegradable hangtags = no waste packaging
Small: 12-23 lbs/4-12 months
Medium: 22-30 lbs/12-28 Months
Medium Long: 28-35 lbs/28+ Months