The award-winning Miosolo Classic is a simple and stylish all-in-one cloth diaper. It's one-size which means it will grow with your little one from baby to toddler. Pop it on just like any other diaper for easy, no-fuss diaper changes.
- All-in-one design – made from one piece and everything is attached with no extra parts for ultimate convenience.
- Onesize* – will fit from baby to toddler. Adjust the size of the diaper using the fastenings to suit the shape of your baby.
- High performance – leak-proof protection with super absorbent core.
- Smart protection – leak-proof elasticated legs and waist provide ultimate security.
- Created for dryness – stay-dry layer keeps wetness away from your baby's skin.
- Wriggle proof – stretchy water resistant fabric provides comfort for babies on the move.
- Free from nasties and super soft – designed to feel better for the most comfortable bottom. This super stay-soft fabric remains soft wash after wash.
- Tailored for you – inside pocket to add extra inserts to maximize absorbency when you need it, perfect for heavy wetters and for use over longer periods of time.
- Easy to wash and dry – machine washable and pull out function improves washing performance and reduces drying time.
- Every part of this product is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified so you can be sure it's safe to use on little bottoms.
- Available in a range of eco-chic designs.
- Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane, inner: 100% polyester, core: 85% polyester, 15% nylon.
- *True for most babies but due to a wide range of shapes and sizes this cannot be guaranteed.
Washing: Wash before use. Machine wash with enzyme-free detergent up to 140°F. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use chlorine bleach. If soaking, only soak the diaper core, keeping the laminated outer fabric (shell) out of the water. To add a boost to your laundry, add a dash of laundry treatment to your laundry. Please note: colors may fade over time.
Drying: Air dry away from direct heat. Can be tumble dried on a cold/low setting. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
TIP: Be kind to your diapers - to get the most out of them, wash at lower temperatures. Washing at higher temperatures and frequent tumble drying can result in premature deterioration of your diapers. Download our laundry guide.