Blueberry Newborn Simplex is one of My Sweet Pickles BEST sellers and for good reason - great absorbency, great fit and unbeatable prints!
A unique all-in-one diaper design that combines the convenience of an all-in-one diaper while providing the absorbency adjustability of a pocket diaper.
It is made with a waterproof outer layer and 11 layers of 100% organic cotton fabric in the wet zone.
The diaper has pocket openings on both ends that allows you to increase the diaper's absorbency by adding extra inserts. This also enables any extra stuffed-in doubler or insert to agitate itself out in the wash. Half of the soaker pad is attached, while the other half also comes out through one of the pocket openings during the washing cycle. The result is a diaper that is thoroughly cleaned inside out and dries fast-either in the dryer or on the line.
Made in the USA or Mexico
Before using the diapers: wash and dry your diaper once in warm water (up to 140F) with detergent prior to first use. This causes the fibers to shrink, fluff up and become more absorbent.
If you bought several diapers, you may want to pre-wash one first as we can only refund or exchange on unused/unwashed products.
- Keep your wet and dirty diapers in a diaper pail.
- Wash your diapers on warm/hot (up to 140F/60C) with the recommended amount of detergent per load as stated on the detergent box/bottle. Over-dosing on detergent also produces build up and is the single most common cause of leaking problems as it will leave residue causing your diapers to possibly leak, or leave baby with a rash. Using too little on the other hand, will cause your diapers to stink.
- An additional rinse can be used for particularly soiled loads. Make sure that your diapers are rinsed clean.
- Any residue from poop, urine, detergent or vinegar can make your diapers smell.
- Tumble dry on warm/hot (up to 140F/60C) or line dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or diaper rash creams. Softeners & creams leave a waxy residue on the fabric making them less absorbent, water repellent and may potentially cause leaks. Be aware that if you use dryer sheets in your dryer for other laundry this can coat your dryer and transfer to your diapers. This build up can cause repelling, leaks and rashes in sensitive skin.
- Do not use bleach. This will cause the diaper's fabric & elastic to prematurely deteriorate.
- Do not stretch the diaper while it is still warm. Allowing the diaper to cool after taking it out of the dryer will extend the life of its elastic.
- Stain removal. If staining occurs, it is important that any products used on the diapers and covers to remove the stains are mild so as not to irritate the baby's skin and/or cause the diapers to prematurely deteriorate. In most cases, laying the stained diapers out in the sun is the safest and most effective way of removing stains.