Farm Alarm from Fat Brain Toys
It’s a silly sequencing memory game!
Kids learn animal sounds as they repeat them in order of the cards: Cow says Moo, Chicken says Bawk. Remembering who said what last and repeating the sequence of sounds is just half the fun! Three wild cards (parrot, fish, and seal) add to the auditory fun as kids are asked to repeat certain sounds, make silly faces, or clap!
Make the wrong noise or action and break the sequence (horse says, "Meow"?!), and the other players can grab the soft pig "squeal" on you!
Builds brain power and auditory memory.
- Silly sequencing memory game
- Encourages memory skills, communication, sequencing, auditory development
- Repeat the animal sounds in order
- Three wild cards (parrot, fish, and seal) mean repeat, make funny faces, or clap
- Make a wrong noise and other players can "squeal" on you!
- Pig oinks when squeezed!
- Includes: 42 cards, soft rubber pig, barn storage box
- 2 or more players
- Best for ages 4 +