Grandma El's Diaper Rash Ointment - 2oz Tubes and 3.75oz tubs
Grandma El’s Diaper Rash Ointment is absolutely the most effective diaper changing ointment available today. Used with each and every diaper change, Grandma El’s will keep your baby smiling as it heals and prevents the redness, pain, itching, soreness, chafing, and irritation caused by diaper rash. When used as directed, Grandma El’s works wonderful with most cloth diapers; a growing trend.
What makes Grandma El’s unique?
Formulated for baby’s most sensitive skin, Grandma El’s has put an end to the white, messy paste, lotions, and creams. Grandma El’s knows that for the skin to heal, it needs to breathe. Other products coat the skin, and stop the skin from breathing, thereby slowing the healing process. Grandma El’s miraculous formula creates a semi-occlusive (breathable) barrier which lets your baby’s skin breathe as it protects from moisture.
- Formula allows skin to breathe
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Doctor tested and recommended
- Starts working immediately
- Most rashes healed within 24-48 hours
- Prevents, Protects, and Heals
- No more white, messy paste
- Helps alleviate redness, itching, pain, and soreness
- Helps alleviate irritation and chaffing
- Soothes and softens baby’s skin making for a comforting experience
- Allows skin to ‘breathe’ while protecting the skin from wetness and bacterial contamination
Grandma El’s has shown positive effects in helping with the following: Eczema, Heat Rash, Minor Burns, cuts, and scrapes, Sun Burn, Cradle Cap, Cracked Heels, Chapped Lips and Cheeks, Post-Tattoo Treatment
How it Works:
Grandma El’s begins working immediately to create a skin softening, protective barrier which prevents wetness and stool enzymes from coming into contact with your baby’s bottom, while allowing the skin to breathe; something no other product offers. The unique formula of Grandma El’s also helps the healing process.
Ingredients: Amber Petrolatum, Anhydrous Lanolin, Vitamin E, Balsan, Cetyl, Ethyl (fragrance)