These are used diapers from our rental returns.
This item is a newborn rental return item. The diapers have been used for approximately 1 to 3 months. All sales of used diapers are final. Also note that there is no warranty on used diapers.
Our definitions of EUC (excellent used condition) is the diaper looks just about brand new. Fully prepped. No staining. Perfect elastic, snaps and PUL. VGUC (Very Good Used Condition) simply means that it might look likes it's been washed a dozen + times, however still in almost perfect condition. Snaps, elastic and PUL should still be excellent. May have a few small pills in the PUL (exterior) and faint staining.
The diapers have all been stripped using many hot water and rinses and washed with EcoSprout during this process.
The GroVia Newborn AIO Cloth Diaper is designed Diapers for babies 5 – 12 lbs
- Turned and top-stitched design
- Hourglass shaped internal soaker with 2 layers of hemp/cotton
- Encased leg elastic
- Quick-dry external soaker with 3 layers of hemp/cotton, topped with micro fleece
- Buttery soft stay dry polyester micro-fleece
- No Cover Needed
- Inner: Sewn in Soaker Pad 55% Hemp/45% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Hidden Inner Body Layers: 55%Hemp /45%Cotton
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
(This is an important step... don't skip it!!)
Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail. No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
Do not use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
Made fairly & conscientiously in China