Love these more than my other natural fiber AIOS
I love Thirsties Natural Fiber AIO. They're trim, fit well, are easy to put on (and fold as I run out the door), and really absorbent. I have tried every other natural fiber AIO out there. I mean every one (sb bb nbge obge) and these are my favorite for a few reasons.
1. Trim! Moreso than any of the other natural fiber AIOs I've used. And they don't get a weird insert folded lump like some other brands.
2. The legs elastic! Encased elastic, but no exposed PUL. I was worried about the cotton wicking, but that hasn't been an issue for us.
3. The soakers are attached in the front and you don't need to fold them! (Win!)
4. The shape/fit is great for my skinny 22 mo old.
5. It's easy to fold these suckers when I'm trying to get out the door for work!
6. Prep time is quick.
7. I like the price point.
8. These seem like they will fit for a long time! Well into toddler-hood.
And lastly, order from here, because their customer service rocks. I love supporting small businesses!
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) Jessica Kennedy from Woodbury, MN on 5/2/2016