You won't be-leaf how soft and fluffy our newborn cloth diapers are. Perfect for protecting your newborn's delicate skin, our Oeko-Tex certification means absolutely no irritating chemicals next to baby's bum.
We've gone full-throttle on the battle with bottle waste, becoming the first reusable cloth diaper company in the world to make 100% of their waterproof fabric out of recycled polyester yarn, re-purposing plastic waste that was destined for landfill into something wonderful. Now you can reduce, reuse and recycle with TotsBots. Happy Nappying
The TeenyFit can hold up to 160ml
- Super absorbent bamboo core which is gentle next to baby's delicate skin
- Stay dry buffer zones to keep liquid locked into core
- Clever stitch free seams & waterproof tummy area - no leaks or irritation!
- Oekotex certified - no harmful chemicals next to your babies skin
- Hook and loop fastening for quick and easy changes
- Fits from 5 to 12 lbs
- Made with love in Scotland